If you’ve come this far, it’s obvious you’re passionate about aviation. But, are you passionate about teaching?
Good CFIs are hard to find and always in demand. One of the most rewarding experiences pilots talk about time and time again is teaching other pilots.
Becoming a Certified Flight Instructor will allow you to do that.
What it takes
Requirements for Flight Instructor:
- 15 hours PIC category and class.
- 250 hours total time (commercial requirement).
- Hold a second class medical certificate.
- Hold a commercial pilot certificate with category and class rating.
- Hold an instrument rating.
*Must be 18, read, write, speak, and understand English, and pass a written exam.